724 Elizabeth Street
- 2 bedrooms and 1 updated bathroom with large vanity
- 2 spacious bedrooms (one without closet)
- Renovated eat-in kitchen with direct access to deck
- Chef’s kitchen features oak cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and contemporary subway tile
- Charming living room with French doors to private deck and brick patio
- High, coved ceilings with nice light
- Graceful period details including built-in cabinetry, picture frame moldings and wainscoting
- Refinished hardwood floors through most of the flat
- Brand new windows at front and back!
- Decorative gas burning fireplace
- Walk-in closet off hallway
- Custom window treatments in kitchen, living room and bedroom
- In-unit washer dryer
- Private outdoor space in a lush garden setting – a peaceful urban oasis
- Shared front deck overlooks lovely Elizabeth St.
- One car garage parking with ample storage space
- Low HOA dues of $386.13 (2-unit HOA)
- 93 Walk Score! Stroll to 24th St. shopping, restaurants, cafes, and parks
- Walk to your corporate shuttle and public trans plus easy freeway access
Beautifully renovated Victorian condo with private deck on one of the nicest blocks in Noe Valley near central 24th St! Walk to everything including shopping, restaurants, cafes, public transportation, parks and corporate shuttles. This charming 2 bedroom flat boasts high, coved ceilings, wonderful period details and nice light. Enjoy the spacious, eat-in chef's kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a generous amount of oak cabinetry and contemporary subway tiles. The large, updated bathroom features lovely marble tile and large vanity. The charming living room with built-in cabinetry, wainscoting and charming picture frame moldings features French doors opening to a private deck and brick patio overlooking lush greenery -- a peaceful, urban oasis. There is a second shared deck at the front of the property, overlooking Elizabeth St. Other special features include in-unit laundry, brand new windows, refinished hardwood floors, decorative fireplace, low HOA dues, one car side-by-side parking and nice storage space.